About Our Facility
Building Hours/ Holiday Hours
Hours of Operation: All participants must leave the building by the closing time specified below.
Holiday Hours October 14, 2019 8:00 am-2:00 pm
Regular Building Hours
|| 5:30 am - 10:30 pm
|| 5:30 am - 8:30 pm
|Saturday & Sunday*
|| 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday Youth Night
Note:This program does not run on holiday weekends
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
• 6 lane, 25 metre lap pool
• Wading Pool
• Hydro Therapy Pool
• Dance/Fitness Studio
• Cyclefit Studio
• Yoga/Pilates Studio
• Conditioning Area featuring a full range of exercise equipment, cardio & strength training
• Fitness Studio
• Group Fitness Classes
• 1 Strength Conditioning Room NEW!
• 1 Functional Fitness Area NEW!
• 4 tennis courts
• Indoor walking/running track (approximately 90m)
• Stretching areas
• Child minding services - Playcare
• Instructional and recreational programs
• Personal Training Program
• Y Connect orientation program
• Free Parking
• Men’s, women’s, and family/physically challenged change rooms
Please note: The Family Change Room should
be used by parents and the opposite gender
child(ren) ages 4 and over.
Note: The YMCA of Brockville and Area uses video camera surveillance systems to assist in the security of members, facility users, employees, volunteers and property.
Fitness Centre Gallery